Lilac Bar Soap
NEW! Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You work hard.... your soap shouldn't make your skin feel over worked too!
They are not vegan! We use beef tallow as one of our ingredients that we render down ourselves. We proudly use it as it makes for a very nourishing and hard bar.... PLUS we make use of something that would of ended up in the garbage.
Nothing indicates the arrival of spring better than the beautifully nostalgic floral scent of Lilac on the breeze. This bar soap is scented with a phthalate free fragrance oil that will honestly bring to those sunny spring days. We coloured it with a swirl of all natural purple clay.
- Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
- Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
- Kaolin Clay (for slip)
- Phthalate free fragrance oil
- Purple Clay
Wet bar and skin. Rub until suds form. Rinse well with warm water.