Vanilla Mint Bar Soap
Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You work hard.... your soap shouldn't make your skin feel over worked too!
They are not vegan! We use beef tallow as one of our ingredients that we render down ourselves. We proudly use it as it makes for a very nourishing and hard bar.... PLUS we make use of something that would of ended up in the garbage.
A blend of sweet minty essential oils is perfect for this winter. Rich vanilla and cool peppermint are combined to create an aroma that is stimulating, invigorating and warm.
1. Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
2. Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
3. Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
4. Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
5. Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
6. Peppermint Essential Oil
7. Vanilla Flavor
8. Kaolin Clay (for slip)
9. French Green Clay
Wet bar and skin. Rub until suds form. Rinse well with warm water.