Winter Solstice Bar Soap
Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You work hard.... your soap shouldn't make your skin feel over worked too!
They are not vegan! We use beef tallow as one of our ingredients that we render down ourselves. We proudly use it as it makes for a very nourishing and hard bar.... PLUS we make use of something that would of ended up in the garbage.
Winter Solstice is a wonderful fragrance that has notes of myrrh, patchouli, bergamot and vanilla. It's a warm and spicy aroma that will get us through the long winter nights!
1. Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
2. Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
3. Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
4. Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
5. Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
6. Phthalate free fragrance oil
7. Kaolin Clay (for slip)
Wet bar and skin. Rub until suds form. Rinse well with warm water.