Lavender Lemongrass Soap Bar
This is the product that started it all.... around a campfire. Shawna stated "I want to make soap like my Grandma used to!" and Stephanie responded "I wanna do that too!". Well the rest is history!
Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You work hard.... your soap shouldn't make your skin feel over worked too!
They are not vegan! We use beef tallow as one of our ingredients that we render down ourselves. We proudly use it as it makes for a very nourishing and hard bar.... PLUS we make use of something that would of ended up in the garbage.
All bars are only coloured with botanicals or clays and scented with essential oils.
This beautiful bar is scented with Lavender, Lemongrass and grounded with a little Eucalyptus. Its floral and fresh and one of our most popular scents. Is great for in your shower on for the side of your sink.
1. Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
2. Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
3. Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
4. Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
5. Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
6. Kaolin Clay (for slip)
7. Lavender Essential Oil
8. Lemongrass Essential Oil
10. Eucalyptus Essential Oil
11. Annatto Seed (yellow/orange natural colourant)
12. Alkanet Root (purple natural colourant)
Wet bar and skin. Rub until suds form. Rinse well with warm water.