Milk and Honey Soap Bar
Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You work hard.... your soap shouldn't make your skin feel over worked too!
They are not vegan! We use beef tallow as one of our ingredients that we render down ourselves. We proudly use it as it makes for a very nourishing and hard bar.... PLUS we make use of something that would of ended up in the garbage.
All bars are only coloured with botanicals or clays and scented with essential oils.
Sometimes - you gotta go back to basics when your skin just isn't happy...... it's dry.... itchy and irritated. Sometimes you gotta go back to the beginning and switch out your soap or body wash to something that nourishes, moisturizes and doesn’t strip your skin of all its natural occurring oils.
Hello Milk and Honey. Made with nourishing goats milk, soothing colloidal oatmeal and moisturizing honey.... No essential oils. Gentle enough for your most precious of parts and people.
1. Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
2. Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
3. Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
4. Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
5. Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
6. Kaolin Clay (for slip)
7. Colloidal Oatmeal (to calm irritated skin)
8. Goat Milk Powder (to nourish skin)
9. Honey (to bring moisture to the skin)
10. Large Flake Oats (for decoration)
Moisten bar and skin. Rub vigorously until suds appear. Rinse. Repeat as necessary.