Our handcrafted cold process bars of soap are made nourishing and long lasting because we use beef tallow. We purchase it from the butcher and render it down ourselves. Nope our bars are not vegan but we are proud of that..... as it makes great soap and we make use of something that would of ended up the garbage.
This grounding and earthy bar of soap is scented with Patchouli, Spearmint and Eucalyptus. It is one of our very first scents we formulated and continues to be a Freshie favorite. It makes for a wonderful body bar and makes your whole bathroom fragrant when used.
1. Sodium Olivate (saponified Olive Oil)
2. Sodium Cocoate (saponified Coconut Oil)
3. Sodium Tallowate (saponified Tallow)
4. Sodium Shea Butterate (saponified Shea Butter)
5. Sodium Castorate (saponified Castor Oil)
6. Kaolin Clay (for slip)
7. Patchouli Essential Oil
8. Spearmint Essential Oil
9. Eucalyptus Essential Oil
10. Olive Clay (natural colourant)
11. Titanium Dioxide (for the white colour)
Wet bar and skin. Rub until suds form. Rinse well with warm water.
This is the product that started it all.... around a campfire. Shawna stated "I want to make soap like my...
Our handcrafted soap bars are carefully formulated so that you don't get that tight feeling after washing your parts! You...
We don't like letting anything go to waste.... including the ends of our soap loafs! In every slab of soap...